Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Reflection

during the 1st Grading Period


         1st Grading period is such the most exciting, thrilling and also the happiest one, even though it is the only grading we have done..
         On this quarter of our school year, I am so excited because of the new friends, teachers, classmates, and other barkadas. As the first day of school comes, I am thinking that i`ll be one of loner inside the class. But suddenly, I`m wrong. Actually I am encountering new classmates this year because i came from the other class section. The first grading period seems so easy for me then because, i`ll already took those lessons we are taking during my third year of high school. But even if I know the topics we are studying, there`s always a threat on my study, my hobby, playing computer games. This may cause my grades to become lower again this grading. However, even this addiction that I have encountered, i think that i do much better grades because of the results of the examination we had and i passed. But the one thing is, even though i got high grades in examinations, i don`t recite much in our class discussion knowing that i already know the lessons we are taking up.
        But the start of the Second Grading period will be the start of the new strategies in my class. Making my grade better and more active in our class discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment