Sunday, February 23, 2014

My dream my future


All of us have their own dreams in their lives. To be rich, to be famous, to be a doctor, to be an engineer, to be a pilot, to travel around the world, to meet someone who will be with them until the end. They are all dreaming about their futre, the way how they can live.
Me too, I have a dream. I dreamed to be rich, of course, all of us wanted to have a lot of money. Our future cost a lot so we need money to survive. Being rich is not the inly thing I dreamed about. I also dreamed to travel in space, where only some people can. And last but not the least of my dreams is to finish my education, without it I can't achieve all of those dreams. How can I earn money if I don't have any job because I couldn't apply just because the educational background I have. These dreams became my inspiration to all my best and accomplish all things. Dreams are my future, without them I think I am worthless living here on Earth. It is the reason why I strive to live long. So I say, I need to acquire more dreams so I will be challenge to make all of them come true. One dream means a lot to strive harder in life. And if that dream makes you strive harder then it means you are near to success.

My dream my future. Without these dreams, I couldn't have any good future. So try to make dreams as many as you can because this will be our guide to bring us to a better future.

Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment