Sunday, February 23, 2014

New year new me


I take one step away from my past, 2013. This is my past, I wonder how will I start in this year, 2014? Shall I change or not. And it is the start of something new.
2013, I got great memories in here. I don't know if I could leave them away so easy. Those friends, musics, conversations, and all those relationships I treasured the most. They say "bagong taon na, magbago ka na" but I don't think it is necessary to change. Most people say that every new year they changed, however most of them can't afford what they say. They'll just have the guts to say it but the couldn't do it in actual. So I planned to do all my resolutions. To be more dilligent, helpful and to change all my bad attitudes I have into good one. Even if I know I couldn't do it all dor once but still I will do my best to make it. This is me, I will change my attitudes like calendars but not my whole personality, because of those that I have made myself as a person.

So, new year, new me? Not totally new me but just some of these little things will change. I just need to evaluate myself to be a better person but not to be the perfect one.

No comments:

Post a Comment